Have you ever wondered that even in our daily meals, some ingredients that taste spicy, act as natural healing for our body?
One of them is paprika!
Yes, foods that contain high likopen in red paprika if consumed properly will prevent incumbent to have lower risk of prostate cancer. So there is no doubt that even paprika function as home remedies. Furthermore, the combination of likopen, fiber, betakaroten, folic acid in paprika proven to avoid colon cancer. Prevention is the mother of necessity.
Please bear in mind that the way you prepare vegetables, fruits or herbs to be cooked as our meals, affect significantly on how your body can absorb the important nutrition on them.
Here you go:
1. Choose Paprika that has smooth surface, shining, and not opaque, bright, stain free and from bruise alike, stalk with green color that fresh look. Do not choose paprika that wrinkles skin surface, water sustain, black stain and rotten.
2. Touch and feel the chosen paprika to confirm the quality. Paprika that has good quality has and still anew has the skin surface that a little bit solid. Paprika that has quality is not easy damage when bumping into something.
3. If you buy Paprika in plastic wrapped, quickly open the plastic to avoid humidity and moist. After ward storage the Paprika into bag of plastic that has given holes to breathe, and put into refrigerator so it will last for another 5 - 7 days. Green Paprika is more lasting storage compare to red and yellow ones.
4. Do not let Paprika that is sliced unless straight away to be consumed having the lost of vitamin C will dissipate or even depletes.
5. To avoid Paprika especially the vitamin C doesn’t vaporize, care should be taken to dissolve paprika into dishes at the very last process of cooking or mixed it with salad.
Aren’t you anxious to find out more the benefits from paprika?
Paprika….. Here I come!
Stay tune for the upcoming post if you dislike missing it!